- What inspired you to blog?
I keep a journal and I love to share what’s in my mind so I got inspired to blog. My blog is a blank canvas waiting for me to write something in it, that’s how I see my blog site.
- When did you start blogging?
I started blogging on July 2015, but my friends told me that I should have started my blog years ago, blogging anything and everything that I learn on the way.
- What’s the topic you enjoy blogging the most?
I enjoy blogging about beauty related topics but I also enjoy blogging about relationships. Soon I will enjoy posting about DIY stuffs too…
- How long does it usually take you to finish a blog post?
I must admit that it actually depends on my mood. I don’t know if any of you is just like me but I can create a blog post in just a few hours if a strong idea strikes, but normally it takes me a day to finish a blog because I also edit and incorporate images before posting it.
- If you were to name three (3) goals you want your blog to achieve next year, what would it be?
- Have my own domain name.
- Engage with more people.
- To profit from my blog.
- Does your family know about your blogging career? Why or why not?
My family knows and are very supportive on my blogging world. I couldn’t thank them enough.
- Which blog or blogger inspires you the most?
I don’t really have a blogger who inspires me the most because all bloggers inspire me in their own different way. Cliche but every time I visit a blog, I learn and see something new from the blogger. The unique things they do is very interesting to the point I had to doubt my own blogging map, but I had to use it as motivation instead of self-doubt.
- What is the greatest achievement your blog has received? If you haven’t got any, what would be the achievement you’d want to receive?
The greatest achievement my blog has received this year is reaching more than 100 blog followers. I wasn’t confident that somebody will be reading my posts so I was very happy when I reached the number.
- What is your best viewed post? Share it with us by providing a hyperlink and a short description about it.
My best viewed post is iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizer Whitening Vita Review. It’s a skin care product that hydrates your dry and dull skin. It does the work it states on the label.
- If you were to give out three (3) advises for newbie bloggers, what would it be?
- Plan your blog post ahead and stick with it.
- Never forget to be yourself when creating high quality content.
- Own your blog like you’re wearing it when you walk outside.
- If you were to give out three (3) advises for yourself as a blogger, what would it be?
- I need to learn more about how will I be noticeable in the world wide web.
- I should at least try to push through with my ideas instead of worrying if it will work or not.
- I have to try and make it to event invites sent to my email.
If you’ve done this blog series, don’t forget to add your link down below.