I just happened to have emptied mascara because I don’t want to waste any money I buy on makeup. Read on because this will just be very quick and if you’re going to ask me how I stood using Nichido Volume Lash Mascara, I would say that I applied it generously and sat in front of the electric fan for a couple of minutes to dry with eyes open as much as possible so that the coated lashes won’t touch the skin around my eye area.
- Contains Vitamin B5
- Have a spectacular fanned-out lash effect to attract everyone!
- Contains Vitamin B5 to condition lashes.
- It dramatically thickens, lengthens, curls and sculpts lashes with each stroke.
- The design of the wand makes it easy for me to maneuver when applying.
- The packaging design attracted my eyes for looking like Maybelline mascaras.
- It is not smudge proof.
- The mascara clumps when you apply it.
- My eyes look sleepless instead of awake.
- It doesn’t fan your lashes out.
- The more you coat your mascara the more your curls won’t stay up.
Regular price is Php 228 but I got it on sale a few months ago when I was on a budget for Php 171.
I wasn’t a really big fan of this mascara of Nichido so I didn’t have the interest in taking pictures of it applied my eyes, but I had the decency to somehow flatten it out and take a picture of what’s left of it. Their entire collection of mascara isn’t all similar to this one, because I’ve heard that the other ones are better, especially the HD Lash Curler Mascara. If you’ve tried it, please do let me know how it went, because all I can do right now is be as forward as possible with this post.