Playing a prank with people all day revitalizes my inner devil!!! Come to think of it, there should be a once a month celebration of this, because it changes the atmosphere of many households, school and work environment even just for a day. Everyone goes aphrodisiac which is totally good for the health, just control laughing so you don’t go having a heart attack!!!
So here’s what Stephen and I did to celebrate April Fools’ Day 2016!!!
I was planning on pulling out a prank on him, but I thought that we would enjoy it better if we plan and laugh together after fooling everyone!!!!
The April Fools’ Day Plan:
- Find a convincing image of couple hands with wedding rings.
- Stephen will post a status letting everyone know how happy he is because Diane accepted his proposal:
THIS IS THE BEST “YES” THAT I’VE EVER HEARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY!!! YOU MEAN THE WORLD TO ME!!!
- Diane will post the image on Facebook with this caption following Stephen’s status post:
You asked me, “Will you…?”
So I said, “I do…”
- Then let April Fools’ Day do the work!!!
- Stephen and Diane will reveal the truth in the evening before the celebration starts so everyone will have time to prepare and celebrate the next day.
We received massive CONGRATULATIONS and nobody even noticed that it was just a prank, even those people that we thought would figure it all out!!!
Thank you for celebrating with us!!! Start staging your own pranks now and enjoy the month of April!!! I hope we made you smile when you realized that it was just a prank!!!
So what did you do to celebrate April Fools’ Day??? What was your last memory of being hit by a prank??? Or what is the last prank you played to someone else? Let us know down below so we can try it next year!!!