I’m a 23-years old college student taking up Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Major in Digital Arts at STI College Munoz – EDSA.
My blog started on July 2015 filled with the passion to share my thoughts with the world. Lifestyle and beauty are the main focus of my blog, but I also have a blog category where I share my college life and activities. When I’m feeling sentimental I share personal and relationship related topics. I also have an open journal where I release my deepest thoughts.
F A C T S A B O U T M E :
- A certified coffee lover! I always order Java Chip Frap at Starbucks.
- I’ve had work experiences before entering college.
- A very proud late bloomer.
- I own a black cat and a white dog.
- I hate mixing different food in one plate. One dish one plate at a time.
- I can sit all day in front of a laptop.
- Brutaly honest, speaks her mind and stubborn.
- Dunkin Donut: Choco Butternut
- I hate not having a tissue in my bag.
- I know how to cook!
- I can sleep the whole day and only wake up to eat.
- Watches any movie, but less on the horror.
- The Archer – Sagittarius is my star sign.
- Favorite snacks are Clover Chip, Piatos and Nova.
- The most difficult question for me is, “What do you want to eat?”
- I’m a very straight forward person.
- I changed from loving the color Pink to Green.
- I’m afraid of the dark. So I sleep with the lights on when I’m home alone.
- I have this habit of wanting to redecorate my home all the time.
- I am seriously in love with blogging!
You know what I love about blogging? I can express my passion for arts and take my own photographs and edit it the way I want it before it goes live on my blog. I get to use what I learned from my chosen course! Oh, and I honestly use royalty free stock photos sparingly too.
My future blogging plan is to have a DIY and fashion category on my blog. I also want to expand my reach through a YouTube channel by building a team. Interested? Contact me!
Please don’t forget to subscribe to my blog before you leave! Thank you!
Want to work together? I’d love to hear from you!